- Лингво-лаборатория Амальгама: перевод текста песни My Sister Lover группы Oasis.
- Лингво-лаборатория Амальгама: перевод текста песни For My Sister (Little Me) группы Britney Spears (Бритни Спирс).
- My Sister Celine, Reserved, slender brunette Beth has just gotten engaged to nice guy Liam, and travels home with him on holiday to meet his family..
- O' sister. О, сестрёнка. Oh sister. What's wrong with your mind. You used to be so strong and stable. My sister. What made you fall from grace. I'm sorry that I was.
- Лингво-лаборатория Амальгама: перевод текста песни Sister Do You Know My Name? группы White Stripes, The.
Twisted Sister’s Dee Snider: Celine Dion Unknowingly Recorded My Song. Frazer Harrison / Jason Merritt, Getty Images. Dee Snider says that Celine Dion recorded a Christmas tune in the late ’90s without knowing that the Twisted Sister frontman penned the song. Moreover, he credits the pop singer’s recording for helping to pay off his home. Dion’s ‘The Magic of Christmas Day (God Bless Us Everyone)’ was a song Snider originally recorded as ‘God Bless Us Everyone’ as a Christmas gift for his wife.
In a new interview with Chris Jericho’s ‘Talk is Jericho’ podcast (listen below), he reveals that Dion was oblivious to the fact that he wrote the tune. The veteran rocker said that he was very surprised when he found out that Dion wanted to use the track on her 1998 album ‘These Are Special Times. ’ He explained, “The first thing I said was, ‘Does she know who wrote it…? Do not tell her Satan wrote a Christmas song! Seriously, dude, just put it on the frigging album. '” The rocker’s identity was successfully kept hidden from Dion for a long time, and Snider said it was years before she found out that he wrote the track. Dion’s album, ‘These Are Special Times,’ went on to be a smash hit and to-date has sold over six million copies in the United States.
The Snider-penned song was also included on Rosie O’Donnell’s ‘A Rosie Christmas’ compilation, meaning more big bucks for Snider, a fact that he is still grateful for: “We call our house the House that St. Celine built!”. As you head into the New Year, we want to leave you with the chorus to ‘The Magic of Christmas Day (God Bless Us Everyone)’ written by Snider: “Oh and God bless us everyone / The good and the bad / The happy; the sad / Oh and God bless us everyone / Here’s to family and friends / It’s good to be here again. Listen to the Talk Is Jericho Podcast With Guest Dee Snider:. Dee Snider Talks With Full Metal Jackie:.